‘With a shootdown rate of 69 per cent of the approximately 110 missiles fired by the U.S. and UK against Syria on April 13/14, 2018, the U.S. can no longer count on air superiority anywhere in the world where Russian air defences operate backed by Russian command-and-control systems.’
Go to the weblink to read the full article.
* Interview with John Helmer, broadcast on ‘Gorilla Radio’, with host Chris Cook, on CFUV-FM (Victoria BC), April 19, 2018 (25-minute interview, first item in the podcast)
* Medical personnel in Douma, Syria who treated alleged victims of a ‘chemical weapons attack’ on April 7, 2018 say there was no chemical attack, video posted by Syria Alikhbaria, April 17, 2018 (16 minute video) [The video showing an alleged ‘chemical attack’ in Douma was scripted by right-wing militias and the ‘White Helmets’ agency, then shown to the world by Western media. The U.S. and UK used the video to justify their unilateral missile attacks against Syria on April 13/14. But the doctors and first responders in Douma say there was no chemical attack.]
* How the U.S. occupied the 30 per cent of Syria containing most of its oil, water and gas, by Whitney Webb, Mint Press News, April 17, 2018 While gaining control of key resources for partitioning Syria and destabilizing the government in Damascus, the U.S.’ main goal in occupying the oil and water rich northeastern Syria is aimed not at Syria but at Iran.
* Saudi Arabia considers U.S. invitation to send troops to eastern Syria, Rudaw, April 19, 2018
* An alternative explanation to the Skripal chemical poisoning mystery, by Gareth Porter, Consortium News, April 17, 2018
* Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov interviewed on BBC on April 13/14 Syria missile strikes and ‘Skripal’ chemical poisoning accusations, posted to the YouTube channel of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, April 16, 2018 (32 minute interview)
[Foreign Minister Lavrov is confronted with an extremely aggressive BBC journalist and host, Stephen Sackur, who accuses Russia of the alleged, March 4 chemical poisoning in Salisbury, England and an alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria on April 7. The journalist’s offered proof of the alleged April 7 attack is that French President Emmanuel Macron says so! Such is the state of toxic, Western media in the year 2018.]